Each year we receive a large number of requests for charitable donations to support not-for-profit organisations. Unfortunately we can't meet all of these requests. Please read the following information to find out whether your not-for-profit organisation is eligible for a charitable donation.
who is eligible?
- Organisations that are endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)
- Projects or events that take place in the communities in which we operate
- Charitable organisations that provide direct community service, specifically relating to the health and wellbeing of Australian children
- Programs with measurable social outcomes
we don't fund:
- Programs with a religious, political or sectarian purpose
- Individual pursuits
- For-profit projects or activities
- Endowments or memorial campaigns
- The creation or repair of statues, monuments, artwork or beautification projects