May 23, 2022
Has my account has been hacked?
If you suspect that someone used your MyMacca's account or you see suspicious activity, your account may be compromised. We recommend resetting your password immediately.
Suspicious activity can include:
- Order requests you didn't make
- Completed orders you didn't request
- Phone calls or text messages from delivery people about orders you didn't request
- Receipts for orders you don't recognise on your account
- Account changes you didn't make
- Changes to your payment profile you didn't make
- Password or email address updated without your knowledge
How do I reset my password?
1. Open the MyMacca's app and sign in
2. Tap 'More'
3. Tap 'Personal Settings'
4. Reset your password.
If you're unable to sign in to your account, please get in touch here.