Each year we receive a large number of requests for charitable donations to support not-for-profit organisations. Unfortunately we can't meet all of these requests. Please read the following information to find out whether your not-for-profit organisation is eligible for a charitable donation.
Who is eligible?
- Organisations that are endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)
- Projects or events that take place in the communities in which we operate
- Charitable organisations that provide direct community service, specifically relating to the health and wellbeing of Australian children
- Programs with measurable social outcomes
We don't fund:
- Programs with a religious, political or sectarian purpose
- Individual pursuits
- For-profit projects or activities
- Endowments or memorial campaigns
- The creation or repair of statues, monuments, artwork or beautification projects
Priority is given to:
- Projects that give back to the community and have a measurable impact on the health and wellbeing of Australian children
- Organisations that have a direct impact on the end recipient
- Organisations with which McDonald’s employees are currently involved
We accept donation proposals throughout the year and aim to respond within 30 days.
Please download and complete the form below to apply for a charitable donation.
PDF - 0.07 Mb